Fulmics ROM 2.0 based on LG v20C Android 7.0 (NRD90U), this rom is fully deodexed, rooted and busybox already. Battery life, performance and memory improvements, Improved ART verification and compilation, Sqlite3 support, Disabled logging and removed bloatware, Miniview from LG V20, Knock ON with 3 taps minimum, Fulmics Tweaks – tons of tweaks!, Fulmics OTA – keep up to date with latest fixes!, APM (Advanced Power Menu: Reboot, Hot Reboot, Recovery, Safe Mode), Camera: 60 FPS (FullHD), 64Bit (4k), 100% Quality (JPEG)
Changelog Fulmics ROM 2.0 for LG G5:
Fulmics ROM 2.0 (March 27th) Updates
- Updated Magisk to latest 11.6 version
- Updated Magisk Manager to latest 4.2.7 version
- Updated all LG apps to their latest version
- Added full Magisk & MagiskSU support
- Added ability to select old SuperSU root mode during installation
- Added Night Mode QS toggle in notification panel
- Added tweak to set custom longpress volume keys action on screen off:
- Volume up and down actions (no action, toggle torch)
- Custom longpress timeout
- Added tweak to always force expanded notifications
- Added ability to change selinux mode in the Advanced tab of Tweaks app
- Fixed apps FCing after setting Selinux to enforcing mode
- Fixed and resized Tweaks and Network Mode QS notification tiles icons
- Fixed wrong thread link in the Fulmics Tweaks app
Download Fulmics ROM 2.0 for LG G5
How To Flash Fulmic ROM 2.0 in LG G5
1. How can I install it on my phone?
Just flash in TWRP recovery after performing necessary wipes. Be aware that you have to be on Nougat bootloader, so make sure to have installed official nougat KDZ first.
2. Which variants does Fulmics ROM support?
Fulmics ROM supports:
International model (H850)
T-Mobile model (H830)
3. I’ve changed my DPI to a lower one and some apps are not working or I get bootloop, why?
If you get a bootloop make sure you wipe cache/dalvik too. If you experience apps not working, that’s because some LG apps do not support such DPIs, so just revert it to a higher one.
4. Xposed doesn’t work, what can I do?
All Xposed related questions must be asked in the proper thread. All questions about it will be ignored.
1. Check if Xposed is compatible with current Android version (Nougat)
2. You might have installed the wrong version: our platform is Arm64, sdk is 24 for Nougat.